Location: Kansas City
Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
Job title: Business System Analyst
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The System Business Analyst will primarily be working with the business unit to outline project requirements and clearly communicate those requirements to all stakeholders. The Business Analyst will serve as an integral member of the I.T. team by defining, analyzing, and documenting business requirements at the project level, communicate and collaborate with the business and developers, and translate the business needs to the team.The Business Analyst creates key design documents to include end-to-end current and future business process flows and use case analysis. The Business Analyst requires strong communication skills including the ability to facilitate Business and technical requirement meetings and reviews, keep stakeholders focused on a common goal, and the ability to effectively document the Business and technical requirements.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• The preferred candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer / Management Information Systems, Information Technology or related field.
• Requires four to seven years’ experience of hands-on design and implementation of IT solutions, preferably with SLDC, data mapping and RDBMS.
• Experience working in an Agile environment preferred.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills including ability to multi-task on various projects and priorities under fixed schedule.
• Understanding of software development lifecycles (e.g. Agile, Waterfall) with an emphasis on Agile development.
• Ability to conceptualize the complex systems and eventually become SME of that system.
• Gathering, documenting, and designing functional, non-functional and data requirements.
• Knowledge of the programming languages .Net, Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, and API
• Advanced ability to analyze business requirements quickly to determine and assess feasibility.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Lead various stakeholders and develop consensus around the best solutions for the business.