- No C2C or Third-Party Candidates.
- No current/future sponsorship available.
- Must be local to Charlotte, NC area
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities;
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close net new business in all service categories offered;
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling;
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations;
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations;
- Coordinate with other sales staff to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Job-Type: Full Time
About the Position/Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional written and phone communication skills
- Willingness to build a professional relationship with customer
- MS Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Reliable transportation to office Mon-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Base + commission pay structure
- Opportunity for growth