The purpose of these roles will be to develop, establish and implement quality assurance standards and measurements within an organization. Gathers and analyzes data to write test plans and scripts. Participates in all aspects of testing.
Specific duties include
- Participate in testing to confirm deliverables meet requirements.
- Creates and implements test cases and scripts.
- Logs, tracks and verifies resolution of software defects.
- Collaborate with other team members to find resolutions.
- Work with internal clients to understand business requirements.
- Prepare and analyze test results to aid in problem solving and facilitate decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of hands on QA testing experience, including automated testing.
- Experience writing test plans and test cases.
- Experience with QA methodology.
- Experience with testing against requirements.
- Strong decision making, analytical and problem solving abilities.