Let’s Talk (Mobile)
With billions of connected users and more devices than people per household, Internet traffic via smartphones and tablets is on track to outpace desktop traffic by the end of 2014. As a result, work and personal lives are no longer separate. Today’s workforce is mobile, representing a fundamental and irreversible change with customers and employees deciding how, when and where they connect with companies, communicate with fellow employees and access information.
So why go mobile? Major benefits of a mobile-first mindset include: employee productivity boost, cost savings, enhanced customer relations, increased sales, improved efficiency, and new product and services offerings. With 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies taking steps to deploy mobile applications, creating a mobile strategy in today’s economy is a not a question of if, but when.
It’s time to get mobile, and as your strategic technology partner, Triple-I can take you there.
Your Journey Starts Here
- Our team of highly skilled technologists provide a results-based custom mobile strategy and roadmap, with story-based planning at the core, focused on increasing employee engagement and productivity.
- We provide guidance, discovery, full-contextual design and development to deliver information in an efficient and consumable manner.
- We integrate interactive design to develop a multi-device, cross-platform content strategy, providing your employees, customers, and vendor partners access to information they want, when they need it.
- We translate your company data into meaningful visuals, making it easy to discern meaning from raw data.
- We have experienced technologists with a combined 20+ years of knowledge and expertise in a variety of mobile development and content management environments, ranging from:
- Drupal CMS
- Sitefinity CMS
- We architect, design and implement web services that allow for the authenticated devices to save and load data and, also, perform required methods such as validation and calculation
- We provide training and deployment services for mobile applications and/or web applications.