IT Managed Services is the practice of transferring day-to-day related responsibility for all or some components of your IT infrastructure to a business partner as a strategic method for improved performance. We help our clients realize improved performance and achieve lasting value through improved IT operations, predictable costs, reliable results and measurable performance improvements. While technology, tools and processes are important, it is our experience that the primary requirement for a successful managed services relationship is trust.
Our 40 years of experience in the government and commercial space allows us to draw upon the collective knowledge of our organization to provide and implement actionable recommendations for our clients that yield immediate results. A few examples of how we are currently helping organizations achieve lasting value:
- Honeywell FMT – Triple-I has operated Honeywell FMT’s internal IT Help Desk at the Kansas City plant for over 10 years. The following metrics are examples of the results that have been achieved in that time:
- Process improvements in PC Maintenance has increased handling consistency and improved customer satisfaction by 70%.
- Process and workforce management improvements in Help Desk Phone Support have resulted in being able to handle greater than 3,000 calls per month, with 25% fewer staff while improving customer satisfaction by 80%.
- Use of best practices has resulted in Web Application Test cycle time reductions by 67%.
- Improvements in Inventory Management procedures have resulted in an 80% reduction of on-hand inventories and accountability of inventory has improved from 0% to 99.9%.
- Workforce management flexibility has resulted in achieving a 0% Abandoned Call Service Level Agreement (SLA) more than 24 times.
- U.S. Army Combined Arms Center – Triple-I was engaged to provide IT operations and maintenance support for the CAC Multi Source Assessment and Feedback (MSAF) office leadership development program. Triple-I has responsibility for the entire IT infrastructure including hardware, software, website, operating systems, databases, networks, and security systems.
We offer a flexible set of services to provide our clients the right IT infrastructure at the right cost to support their business needs and achieve lasting value.