Sharepoint Administrator/Developer (Multiple Openings)
Kansas City, MO and surrounding area
The purpose of these roles will be to work with various software engineering teams to design, build AND/OR administer SharePoint solutions and sites within our clients’ environment.
Specific duties include:
- Provide SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer and other software platform support.
- Apply high-level technical skill to large business systems and problems.
- Perform functions to design, analyze, develop and implement new systems and modify existing applications to meet the goals of the client.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate projects or phases of projects.
- Install, maintain, and monitor the operation of major systems and upgrade of software platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
1-3 years of SharePoint administration and user support
- SharePoint certification preferred
Six months SharePoint 2010 experience preferred
SharePoint Designer experience preferred
- Six months .NET/C# programming (desired)
Contact Us about this position