Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
- Drives the interpretation of business objectives and system scope from the stakeholders to the developers; provides input on scope management and resolves issues related to the impact of changes to scope.
- Recommends improvements to processes or technical solutions to resolve identified gaps or underlying issues. Reviews artifacts and final requirements and obtains final endorsement from stakeholders.
- Works with developers, stakeholders, and senior management to coordinate resolution of issues related to functionality that does not meet intended requirements.
- Negotiates commitments by facilitating communication between developers and stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
- Compiles metrics and reports on progress of requirements development to project team. Provides thought leadership on business analysis approaches and provides mentoring to junior staff.
- Applies excellent understanding of SDLC, including how it relates to the various software development methodologies and processes (e.g., agile, RUP, waterfall, scrum) to deliver functionality. Understands complex technical concepts.
- Associate’s degree specializing in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and related experience required.
- Three to five years business analysis experience with elicitation, defining scope, creating documentation, and collaborating with technical staff.
- Proficient computer skills in programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Internet, and e-mail programs.
- Completion of business analysis training courses and progress toward business analysis certification preferred.