Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
- Proven application testing experience that includes testing of large, complex, enterprise-wide Web applications.
- Proficient in understanding written requirements, including use cases, supplementary specifications and requirements traceability.
- Proficient in writing test plans and test cases and ability to execute detailed steps with precision, thoroughly reviewing results for even minor differences, and maintaining a high level of detail and adherence to process.
- Experience with HP Quality Center / ALM to conduct test planning, execution, and reporting.
- Experience with issue/defect tracking and change management tools, such as JIRA, HP Application Life Cycle Management a plus.
- Proficient in gathering and preparing data and files for testing.
- Experience with change management, release packaging and deployment concepts.
- Practical experience reviewing and researching log files to troubleshoot issues.
- Experience in developing and executing SQL statements for testing and validation preferred.
- Practical experience with iterative and agile software development methodologies and practices a plus.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility testing and tools a plus.
Education and other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, business administration, and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
- At least two years of direct experience as a software quality assurance analyst or engineer working on major application integration and/or major product releases required.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Triple-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by the law.