Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- The Managed Services team is responsible for providing post-sales support to customers who have managed services contracts/agreements.
- Services range from managing hardware to fully managed solutions encompassing any or all of the following technologies: VPN, advanced router protocols, firewall management, physical and virtual backup systems management, and hosting.
- The Help Desk Support Engineer is responsible for monitoring the help desk console for new alerts, working new break/fix and existing tickets as assigned, documentation, assessments, and scripting.
- Assist Professional Service Engineers with tasks and tickets.
- Customer focused, hands on role in which the Help Desk Support Engineer will be expected to handle and resolve customer issues.
- Update tickets with detailed notes until resolved or escalated
- Update timesheets daily
- Submit timesheets and expense reports on a weekly basis
- Experience within a Managed Service environment
- Microsoft AD, Exchange, and/or Citrix XenApp and/or XenDesktop.
- Microsoft MCSA or MCSE a plus
- Background with Labtech or similar RMM tool and/or ConnectWise is a plus