Triple-I provides superior technical capabilities for solving each client’s needs. Our technical qualifications cover a wide range of solutions including custom software development, co-sourced IT helpdesk, process improvement, project management and data warehouse development. Here are a few of our technical qualifications:
Microsoft Gold Partner
Being a Gold Partner represents the highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies and provides us with the closest working relationship with Microsoft. Triple-I is currently certified in these competency areas.
- Gold Competency in Web Development – experts in delivering web-enabled deployment solutions that help you to run your businesses more efficiently and conduct transactions more effectively.
- Silver Competency in Portals and Collaboration - experts in satisfying team and company-wide collaboration and connectivity needs across intranets, extranets and the Internet.
- Silver Competency in Data Platform – experts in developing and deploying fully integrated database solutions to handle the efficient and effective management and protection of critical systems and information.
- Silver Competency in Mid-Market Solutions - experts in providing solutions based on the most current technology to help midmarket businesses meet their unique challenges. We have a deep understanding of midmarket business processes, infrastructure needs and future growth costs.
Silver Competency in Mobility - The Microsoft Mobility competency demonstrates our ability to develop innovative mobile solutions by using tools we already know and trust. Mobility offers solutions that extend best-in-class business productivity beyond the office, through seamless integration with our customers’ current IT infrastructures and access to familiar Microsoft technologies—like Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft SharePoint.
Triple-I is also certified as a Small Business Specialist, and is a Microsoft Managed Partner for Web Development. Microsoft chooses its Managed Partners based on criteria including revenue potential, revenue growth, and an established track record of providing unique solutions using cutting-edge technologies. With this program, Microsoft and partners gain mutual benefits in product direction, sales, and marketing. Fewer than 5% of Microsoft partners are included in the Managed Partner program. CMMI
Capability Maturity Model® Integration (CMMI) is a process improvement approach that provides organizations with the essential elements of effective processes. It can be used to guide process improvement across a project, a division, or an entire organization. CMMI helps integrate traditionally separate organizational functions, set process improvement goals and priorities, provide guidance for quality processes, and provide a point of reference for appraising current processes.
- Software Development Lifecycle Models (Waterfall, Spiral, RUP, Agile, and Extreme)
- Broad programming
- .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, and C#
- Data warehouse/data mart/data store analysis and system design (Oracle, SQL, Sybase, DB2, and MySQL)
- Designing and developing custom Microsoft SharePoint solutions
- Developing, deploying and using CRM OnDemand applications (I.e. Oracle/Siebel CRM OnDemand)
- Graphic and web design (Photoshop, Illustrator, CAD, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash 8 Blackboard, Appian
- Mobile development for IOS and Android platforms
IT Helpdesk Support
- Tiers 1, 2, 3 and 4; Desktop, Server, and Active Directory
- Implementing and supporting Daptiv Project Portfolio Management software